Are you feeling very bad for losing beloved music from iPod Nano? Don’t worry!! Actually no files are deleted permanently when you lost or deleted music files from iPod Nano. You can easily restore them back using any professional data recovery software. Usually iPod files may lose due to various reasons and it is quite common. No need to panic after losing beloved music files from iPod Nano, you can easily rescue them by using recover music from iPod tool. This tool can easily regain lost music files from iPod Nano, Shuffle, Classic and Mini etc. Music files like MP3, MP4, MPEG, AVI, FLV, and other type of music files can be easily restored by this tool. Moreover, this tool can effortlessly execute data rescue from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 on Windows. This tool also help you to perform deep scanning of iPod to find files by using effective built-in algorithms. Click on more information to know how to get back MP4 files from shuffle by using this efficient tool.
Various reasons behind loss of music files from iPod Nano:
- Accidental deletion: Suppose when you are accessing music library in iPod then you may delete selected music folder accidentally which consequences in loss of music files.
- User mistakes: While accessing iPod music files by connecting to PC incase if you interrupt when read or write process is in progress which results in loss music files and even ejecting iPod without using safe mode also results in corruption of iPod.
- Formatting: Suppose your iPod is corrupted due to virus threats then you planned to clean virus using third party tool like antivirus by connecting iPod to PC. But PC prompts for formatting suddenly when you connect iPod to PC that time if you click on format option which results in loss all music files.
- Restore factory settings: Recently added music files might go incase if you do restore factory settings in iPod to regain previous iPod settings. Click here to get information about iPod music file rescue after reset.
When you opened up your iPod to listen to music but you may surprise with empty music library. This may happen due to above mentioned reasons or any other reasons. In addition, iPod music files may delete due to virus attacks or file system error etc. No matter how you lost beloved music files from iPod, you can easily rescue those files by using professional iPod data recovery software. You can use this tool to retrieve mp3 files after iPod freezes. Moreover, this tool provides effective user interfaces which help you to rescue music files in simple steps. Before buying this tool, you can check capacity of finding files from iPod by using demo version which is freely available in websites. To know more about this tool visit http://www.recovermusicfromipod.com and moreover, in demo version saving of recovered files is not available. So, you have to buy paid version software.
Steps to rescue iPod Nano music files are:
1. Before using this software, connect iPod Nano to PC or laptop properly. Download iPod data recovery software and install on PC successfully. After running software, select "Recover Photos" option from main screen as shown in figure 1. and in next step, select either "Recover Lost Photo" or "Recover Deleted Photo" option based on music file loss scenario.
Figure 1: Main Screen
2. Select appropriate iPod Nano device from PC and click on "Next" button to initialize scanning process as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select iPod
3. After successful completion of scanning and recovery process, you can preview recovered music files from iPod Nano. Save recovery session so that you can avoid rescanning of your iPod. If you are satisfied with demo version then buy full version to save recovered files to your disk or any other storage devices.
Figure 3: Recovered Music Files