iPod is one of the best creations of Apple Inc. This is one of the most popular and elegant device among music lovers for its convenience to listen to songs anywhere and anytime to refresh yourself. It is a portable device which behaves as a friend when you are travelling. But, sometimes you will start facing problems with your iPod that will stop working due to some unknown reasons. Is your iPod crashed and lost favorite collection of songs? Are you wondering how to get back lost music files from iPod? If yes, then stop wondering as recover music from iPod software will easily retrieve valuable music files lost from crashed iPod with ease.
This software has been designed and developed by industry experts that will effortlessly guide you to recover music files from crashed iPod. With the help of this powerful utility you will easily retrieve M4A files from iPod Shuffle and other popular brands of iPod such as iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, etc. Moreover, it is suggested not to store new music files in the iPod because certain attempt will overwrite your existing music files making less chances of recovery.
Reasons for data loss from iPod:
- Accidental formatting of iPod: Sometimes you will mistakenly format the iPod resulting in crucial data loss from iPod.
- Synchronization error: This feature in iPod to arrange all songs in proper manner. However, if this synchronization method is disturbed unknowingly, then it will result in data loss from iPod.
- Unintentional mistakes: Unintentional removal of battery from iPod while songs are playing. Deleting music files via iTunes, iPod hard drive collapse and volumes becomes unidentified. All these unintentional causes will delete our music files from iPod.
- Virus attacks: When iPod is connected to computer system for transfer of songs, there is a possibility of virus on your iPod and this virus is capable of destroying your data leading to inaccessibility of entire iPod data.
- File system corruption: Sometimes there is a prospect of iPod file system corruption that will corrupt entire data such as music files. The corrupt iPod file system will not permit you to access the data of iPod.
- Abrupt system shutdown during transfer of data such as music files from iPod to your computer will result in data loss from iPod.
If you have met with any of the above situation then here is the best algorithm to recover music from dead iPod and other devices. This iPod recovery tool will recover music files lost from crashed iPod with ease. This iPod recovery software possesses its distinct approach and exclusive method to recover lost music files of different file formats such as MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR, etc, video files, photo files, etc. This software has the ability to scan the entire iPod within minutes to recover lost music files from iPod. iTunes DB file is the database file. There are numerous reasons which cause iTunes DB file corruption such as while transferring songs from your computer to iPod, due to catalog file corruption on Mac. With the help of this powerful utility you will recover songs lost due to corrupt iTunes DB file easily. This advanced application has the “Find” option to locate the required music files from the list of recovered files and folders.
This popular software will support to recover media files such as music files from hard drive of different types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc and other external hard drives such as USB flash drive, Fire Wire drives, Pen drive, etc. This software is capable to restore music files deleted from iPod to Mac Mini and other different Mac Book versions such as Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, etc on Mac of different versions such as Mac OS X, 10.5, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. This software will successfully support recovery of media files such as music files from Windows OS of different versions such as Windows 7, XP, 2000, 2003, 2007, etc. and click here to know more information about how to get back music files from iPod Nano.
Moreover, music files also get loss after choosing reset option in iPod to get back previous working condtion. In such situation, this tool is also comes in handy to get back those lost music file collection in a sipmle ways. To get more information, you just click here.
Steps to recover music from crashed iPod:
Step 1: Download and install recover music from iPod software in your computer. Soon after launching the software, you will get the welcome screen with three different options, among them select "Recover Photos" to recover photos.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select "Recover Lost Photos" option to recover photos lost from iPod, and selects the drive from which photos needs to be recovered. Soon after clicking on "Next" will give rise to the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Drive To Recover Music Files
Step 3: Soon after the scanning process is completed you can view the recovered iPod files are displayed in "File Type View" and soon after that using "Preview" option to view the recovered photos from iPod classic.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Music Files
Step 4: After previewing photos you can save recovered photos using "Save Recovery Session" option. If you are satisfied with the recover music from iPod software you can purchase and activate the software to load previously saved and scanned information.